A single Instagram account isn’t always enough to get the job done. Maintaining several Instagram accounts at the same time is now simpler than ever, whether you’re establishing a company, maintaining an account for your work, or just want a dedicated space to display your photos and other media. But perhaps you are wondering: How many accounts can I have? In this article, we will help you know the answer to that.
What you need to remember is that you have to fully log out of one Instagram account before you can fully log into another until this change is implemented. Moreover, Instagram now allows you to switch between accounts without having to log out of your account. The methods listed below may assist you in managing several Instagram accounts at the same time.
Is There A Limit To The Number Of Instagram Profiles A Person May Have?
Instagram’s policy is to restrict the number of accounts a user may have in order to ensure that the service is safe and enjoyable for everyone who visits.
There are restrictions on how many Instagram accounts you may have on a single device, how many accounts you can register with a single email address or phone number, and how many Instagram accounts you can operate from a single network/IP address.
What Is The Maximum Number Of Instagram Accounts I Am Allowed To Have?
Under a single email address, a single Instagram user may have up to five Instagram accounts, all of which are linked to that email address. It is possible to administer numerous Instagram accounts using third-party software such as Hootsuite and delegate management to other team members using third-party software.
Consider utilizing different email addresses for different accounts for the sake of security. The benefit of doing so is that if you ever lose access to your email account (and are unable to retrieve a forgotten password), you won’t be locked out of all the Instagram accounts you manage.
What Is The Best Way To Use The Instagram App To Manage Several Instagram Accounts?
If you want to establish a branded Instagram account for your side company in addition to your normal Instagram account and go back and forth between the two accounts easily, the Instagram app itself may be adequate for what you’re looking for.
How Do I Add Several Instagram Accounts On My Profile Through An Iphone Or Android Device?
In order to manage multiple Instagram accounts from one location, you must first link them all to the Instagram app on your phone.
- Log in to your Instagram account to see your profile page.
- To access the Settings menu, click on the hamburger menu.
- To add a new account, use the Add Account button.
- Insert the credentials for the accounts you want to include in the list.
- To log in, use the Login button.
- Return to the Settings menu and choose Set up Multi-Account Login to make it easier to access multiple Instagram accounts with a single sign-in and password.
- Choose the account you want to use to log in to all of your accounts from the drop-down menu. Keep in mind that anybody who has access to the account you select will also have access to any other accounts that are linked to it.
- It is necessary to perform Steps 1 through 5 for each additional account you want to create. You are only permitted to establish a total of five accounts on the Instagram application.
How To Toggle Between Your Instagram Profiles
Now that we’ve answered the question, how many Instagram profiles can I have? let’s discuss how to toggle between your accounts easily. You’ll be able to move between several Instagram profiles without needing to log out and log back in after you’ve created numerous accounts on the social media platform.
- To access your profile page, click on your username in the top left corner.
- The account you wish to use can be found by clicking on it. The selected account will be established.
- You are free to post, comment, like, and engage with others on this account as much as you like. When you’re ready to switch accounts, just hit our username a second time to choose a new user account.
Keep in mind that you will continue to be logged into the Instagram account that you previously used. Prior to publishing or engaging with new content, always double-check that you’re logged into the right account.